The Account Manager is responsible for building, maintaining, and managing strong client relationships for the agency. This includes serving all clients’ current needs and uncovering strategic new opportunities for revenue growth. The Account Manager should be highly aware of client satisfaction and seeking to proactively remedy issues while maintaining high standards in managing multiple clients and multiple priorities. Additionally, the Account Manager ensures projects stay organized, on time and on budget, while effectively communicating expectations to the client. The Account Manager must leverage expert knowledge of our business – providing insights through the lens of agency services that extend value and leadership to the client and create long-term opportunity growth. The Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Accounts.
- Manage client expectations on timelines and budgets and communicate the process at all times.
- Assist with the formulation and support of client strategies and yearly business goals.
- Evaluate client satisfaction through various methods – making sure clients are happy and stay happy.
- Construct proposals including deliverables, estimates, timelines and project terms.
- Ensure that communication between our internal teams flows effectively and that project plans, budgets and deadlines are met.
- Work directly with project management to collaborate on creative briefs, timelines and budgets.
- Run point on client meetings, client conference calls and regular internal and external status calls.
- Ensure invoices are set up properly and in accordance with contract terms.
- Build, execute and store all contracts and SOWs for all projects. Ensure SOW properly protects the agency and represents each project deliverable accurately.
- Regularly spend time outside of the office, having face-to-face with our current clients, inactive clients, or potential new clients. Seek conversations, network, attend events and discover strategic opportunities that help the agency grow.
- Check in regularly on the effectiveness and outcomes of projects and campaigns.
- Stay involved in community and agency affairs – keep an ear to the ground for opportunities and clients seeking new work.
- Address any possible client escalations reasonably and respectfully.
- Perform new-business responsibilities such as identifying and pursuing leads, presenting capabilities and building proposals and pitches to new business clients.
- Work a minimum of 40+ hours weekly to ensure project flow and proactive client communication remains a top priority.
- Generate updated revenue forecasts based upon anticipated client payment schedules and anticipated new work.
- Travel when required to support client initiatives at events, kickoffs, production shoots, meetings, etc.
- 2+ years of agency experience in account management or business development.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Existing knowledge of branding and advertising industry.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Keynote, Pages, Google Suite, time tracking software.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 14 days paid vacation.
- Insurance coverage.
- Gym Membership
- Great work environment, accommodating and positive leadership.
- Value and appreciation for a healthy work/life balance.
- Weekly team lunch excursions (every Friday), paid for by the company.
- Complimentary in-office snacks and beverages.
- Parking paid for by the company.
- Occasional travel.
- Fun, upbeat and positive work environment.
- Community activities and event participation.
Use this form to submit your application for the Account Manager with Maven, or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org