Copywriting Intern Position
Interning at Maven Creative is a fun, rewarding experience where interns work on real projects and get treated with respect as if full-time team members. The work is 100% creative. The leadership guides you from a perspective of years of experience and award-winning creativity. Ultimately, the collective goal is simply that interns do their best work, and grow their talents, abilities and portfolio while here.
Internships at Maven Creative are PAID positions (apply to inquire.) The minimum work requirements start at 20 hours a week, no less than 3 days a week.
Copywriting Interns at Maven Creative will concept and write for a number of our clients as well as internal agency initiatives. They will work with designers, creative directors, lead writers, account execs and project managers to contribute to the completion of creative work. This may include anything from ad campaigns and headlines, to branding ideas and high-level conceptualization. Previous writing experience is preferred, but not required. Finally, the ideal candidate possesses a positive attitude, a real sense of humor, can take their work seriously (but not themselves), and be able to enjoy the process entirely.
- Work directly with senior-level creatives on client and internal agency work
- Write headlines and other creative copy for a number of media and projects
- Assist in proofing or editing copy
- Contribute to the creative development of campaigns and other deliverables
- Concept and write social media posts for the agency
- Have fun, write cool stuff
- Be able to present some portfolio writing examples upon interview
- Display an honest desire and drive to work in the creative advertising field
- College credit is not required; but is preferred/encouraged
- Be able to work in-office a minimum of 3 days a week, 20 hours a week
- Must work collaboratively and be able to receive and apply direction from senior-level team members
- Interns have their own work stations on industry-quality Apple computers
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Great work environment, accommodating and positive leadership
- PAID weekly (apply for amount)
Use this form to submit your application for the Copywriting Intern Position with Maven, or submit your resume directly to email@example.com