Design Intern Position
Interning at Maven Creative is a fun, rewarding experience where interns work on real projects and get treated with respect as if full-time team members. The work is 100% creative. The leadership guides you from a perspective of years of experience and award-winning creativity. Ultimately, the collective goal is simply that interns do their best work, and grow their talents, abilities and portfolio while here.
Internships at Maven Creative are PAID positions (apply to inquire.) The minimum work requirements start at 20 hours a week, no less than 3 days a week.
Design Interns at Maven Creative will concept and design for a number of our clients as well as internal agency initiatives. They will work with copywriters, creative directors, lead designers, account execs and project managers to contribute to the completion of creative work. Previous design experience is preferred, but not required. Finally, the ideal candidate possesses a positive attitude, a real sense of humor, can take their work seriously (but not themselves), and be able to enjoy the process entirely.
- Learn how to take a design from initial concept to final outcome
- Contribute concepts to branding projects and other deliverables
- Source assets and inspiration for projects
- Assist with production needs on a wide range of client work
- Create assets for social media
- Adobe Creative Suite experience with proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong attention to detail
- Willing to learn and test and fail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Must work collaboratively and be able to receive and apply direction from senior-level team members
- Interns have their own work stations on industry-quality Apple computers
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Great work environment, accommodating and positive leadership
- PAID weekly (apply for amount)
Use this form to submit your application for the Design Intern Position with Maven, or submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org